What I'm Thankful For...

Posted by UW Digital Collections | 10:12 AM | | 0 comments »

Since Thanksgiving is getting closer I thought I'd share with you some of the things I'm thankful for...

First, I'm thankful for sleep. This past week has been full of exams and papers for me and I will be thankful tomorrow night when I can finally sleep in my bed at home. This lullaby sounds like it could put me to sleep right here.

Secondly, I'm thankful for wine. My family drinks wine at every meal, especially Thanksgiving. It is a staple at family events and I am looking forward to having a glass and relaxing.

Now this third one goes out to my grandma who I am very thankful for. She is quite the character and I bet if you ask her what she is thankful for, she would say bananas.  My grandma loves bananas so much I have contemplated buying her a banana tree. And once a banana goes bad, she makes banana bread, which I am also thankful for, because it's the most delicious bread you will ever eat.

Lastly, I am thankful for family.  I love holidays when everyone comes over for food and drink.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?

0 comments

Post a Comment