It's a crazy hat kind of day...

Posted by UW Digital Collections | 11:33 AM | | 1 comments »

This week has been pretty stressful and to easy the tension I thought I would blog about something fun, crazy hats.  Hats are awesome, and at some point in your life you will either want to or have to wear a crazy hat. So let's have a little laugh this friday, and look at some crazy hat pictures.  


Now this image at the left does not really have a crazy hat in it, but come on, a dog in a hat is crazy. This picture just makes me less tense just looking at it.  



This hat on the right, is amazing.  If I could find a hat like that I would definitely wear it. Can you guess what this hat is a uniform for?


And then there is this picture of the crazy hat store! Oh wait, these are “Royce” brand women’s hats at the Henderson-Hoyt department store in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. The display includes more than a dozen hats! 


This woman on the right has the kind of crazy hats I want to wear. I wonder if she bought this hat at the store in the previous picture? 


All of these hats have made my day a little more fun.  Do you have any favorite images of crazy hats in our collection? Or maybe a fun story about your favorite crazy hat?


I hope everyone goes out and has a great weekend.

1 comments

  1. Ponting // March 26, 2011 at 12:58 AM  

    Yes it is right that the does not really have a crazy hat,in fact the whole scene is amazing that a dog wearing the hat and a good one and the style of standing giving the pose,so the pictures are awesome i will say and i really like them because of the concept and the presentation is brilliant.A good thing this is.
    _______________________________
    Dissertation Writing

Post a Comment