Today I'm feeling a bit under the weather and thought I'd blog about some of my cures for the common cold.

My first cure is hot tea.  Every time I'm sick I try and drink as much hot tea as I can.  It warms me up and soothes my throat.  This tea pot from our Decorative Arts Collection looks like it could hold some delicious tea! and its extremely intricate.

Also when I'm sick I always have a bowl of soup.  Sometimes chicken noodle or french onion, yum I love hot soup.  I've never tried cheeseburger soup, which is what this artist book at the right is titled, but you never know it could hit the spot!

The last thing I like to do when I'm sick is watch a ton of movies.  Today I think I'll watch How To Train Your Dragon, which if you haven't seen is a movie about Vikings and Dragons.  I know it's a kids movie but it's exactly what this cold needs.  This image on the left is of a silver Viking ship with dragon heads.  It looks like it could be right out of my movie!

I hope this combination cures my cold! What do you do to make yourself feel better when you're sick?

0 comments

Post a Comment